Who is Norwegian Actress Anne Krigsvoll?
Anne Krigsvoll is a Norwegian actress born on 4 February in Trondheim, Norway. Anne’s full name is Anne Katharine Krigsvoll is an actor by profession as she was only interested in acting as she was in her young age as very talented and the most promising actress. Anne is also known as the most prevalent actor in the industry.
In 1982 she debuted at Nationaltheatret (the national theatre ) as a good role in Shui Ta The Good Person of Setzuan and Drone in Moliere’s Tartuffe. She had made a big success in Edward Albee’s Who’s Afraid of Virginal Woolf? as Martha in 2002.
Anne Krigsvoll Physical Appearance
If we talk about her body status, her height is unknown, weight is unknown, hair colour and eye colour is strange, and body measurement is novel. But she has fair skin colour; her body type is also unknown.
Anne Krigsvoll Personal Life
Anne Krigvoll has passed out of the Norwegian National Academy Of Theatre. As per the reports, she has been married four times, but her husband’s name is unknown, and he has no children.
She also comes to the list of famous actresses, and her hobby is only to be an actress. Her age is listed in the 64 years old group now as per the reports.
Anne Krigsvoll Career and Opportunities
About her life career, she has won the Amanda Awards for the best role in the Television Series Named as Av maneskinn grew “det ingenting “in 1998. Anne is a very hard working and talented actor. Her first debut film is The National Theatre which was released in the year 1982.
Anne Krisgvoll is also known as the commanding actor in the industry as she was a very hardworking and prevalent actor in the industry.
Anne Krisgsvoll has also played an impactful role in different film categories, such as her best role in Shui ta in Brecht’s The Good Person of Setzuan. And others are Dorine in Moliere’s Tartuffe. Anne also found great success in Martha In Edward Albee’s Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? in 2002.
Some of her Projects are where Anne Krigsvoll has given an impactful role such The Threshold(1984), Burn bitter (1998), Vestavind(TV,1994), Uro (2006),Offshore(TV,1996),Lilyhammer(2015) and Berlinerpoplene “(TV2007)
Anne Krigsvoll family member and relatives
Anne Krisgvollhas did not mention her family members on social media platforms. She keeps her family members as far away from social media as possible.
Anne’s husband’s name is also unknown, her siblings are also unknown, and from the present report, it was found that Anne Krisgvoll had no children.
Anne Krigsvoll Net Worth
As she is an actress by her profession. Anne’s net worth is $1 million- $5million approx.
Did you know?
- Anne was born on 4 February in Trondheim, Norway.
- Anne’s full name is Anne Katharine Krigsvoll.
- She has won the Amanda Awards for the best role in the Television Series Named as Av maneskinn gror get ingenting “in 1998.
- In 1982 she debuted at Nationaltheatret (the national theatre ).
- Anne’s net worth is $1 million- $5million approx.
- According to the reports, she had married four times and had no children.
- She has a good role in Shui Ta The Good Person of Setzuan and Drone in Moliere’s Tartuffe.
- She had made a big success in Edward Albee’s Who’s Afraid of Virginal Woolf? as Martha in 2002.
- Anne Krigsvoll has taken her high school at the Norwegian National Academy Of Theatre.
- Anne has always taken an interest in acting and always wanted to be an actress.
- Anne is also known as one of the commanding actors of the industry.