Who is Daniel Benson?
Daniel Benson is an American Democratic Party politician who serves in the New Jersey General Assembly representing the 14th Legislative District. Daniel was born on November 22, 1975, in New Jersey, United States (U.S.). He has been a member of the New Jersey General Assembly since 2011. Daniel has been serving the local community for most of his life. He has been working to help area residents since 2008-2010. After that, he was elected to represent New Jersey 14th District in 2011. He now serves as the Current Chair of the Assembly Law and Committee. He is also the Assembly Transportation and Independent Authorities Committee. He previously served on the Mercer County Board of Chosen Freeholders.
Denial is known as one of the private and hardworking persons for his constituents. Create economic opportunities and improve the overall quality of life of the needy and destitute people. He is folding up his sleeves every day and working hard for the Committee and his family. Daniel is a responsible, solid and reliable person who works hard to deliver results. He gets his job done in a decent amount of time.
|Full Name||Daniel Benson|
|Profession||American Democratic Party Politician|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As in 2022)||46 years old|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1975|
|Birth Place||New Jersey, USA|
|School/University||Georgetown University, Washington D.C, United States|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Estimated Net Worth (As in 2021)||N/A|
Family and Relationship
Daniel Benson: Age, Family, Education
On November 22, 1975, Daniel Benson was born in New Jersey, United States (U.S.). He is 46 years old. He got married to Drexel University Professor Hande Benson. Daniel’s parents are the proud parents of a two-year-old baby named Nicholas. He has not revealed any information about his father and mother.
He got his B.S. degree from Georgetown University in Washington D.C.and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Physics and Government and New Jersey’s own Rutgers University with a Master of Public Policy.
Daniel Benson: Physical appearance
Daniel Benson has an average height. He has small white and silky hair. He has clear, smooth and white skin with chubby cheeks and dimples on both cheeks. He has a well-built body and small, deep-set eyes. He has bushy eyebrows and a pointed nose, and a rosy face.
Daniel Benson: Net Worth and salary
Talking about Daniel’s net worth, there is no appropriate information about Deniel’s net worth and salary, but it can be said that his earnings are from his career.
Daniel Benson: Rumors and Controversies
Eric does not open that much with others as well as in social media. Nothing is heard about his
involvement in rumours and controversy in date.
Daniel Benson: District 14
Daniel Benson was elected to represent New Jersey 14th District in the district assembly in 2011. Every 40 districts in the New Jersey Legislature has one representative in the New Jersey Senate and two New Jersey General Assembly members. Moreover, some other representatives from the 14th District for the 2016–2016 legislative session are:
- Senator Linda R. Greenstein,
- Assemblyman Wayne DeAngelo and
- Assemblyman Daniel R. Benson.
Social Media Accounts
Daniel is a private person, and he doesn’t like to be active on social media. So, his social media account is not revealed yet.
Did You Know?
- Daniel Benson is an American Democratic Party politician who serves in the New Jersey Assembly representing the 14th Legislative District.
- Daniel was born on November 22, 1975, in New Jersey, United States (U.S.).
- He got married to Drexel University Professor Hande Benson, and they are the proud parents of a two-year-old baby named Nicholas.
- He has been working to help area residents since 2008-2010.
- Daniel is a responsible, reliable and robust person who folds his sleeve every day and works hard to deliver results.
- He got his B.S. degree from Georgetown University in Washington D.C. Daniel graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Physics and Government and New Jersey’s own Rutgers University with a Master of Public Policy.