Who is Lali Esposito?
Lali Espósito, best known by her stage name “Lali,” was born on October 10, 1991, in Buenos Aires, Federal District, Argentina. She is an Argentine singer, actress, lyricist, director, dancer and model who gained popularity in the Argentine drama-comedy “Casi Angeles” (Almost Angeles), in which she starred as “Marianella Talarico Rinaldi.” She got her first TV significant role in the sitcom ‘Esperanza Ma,’ where she played the character ‘Esperanza.’ In 2012, she made her cinematic debut in the Argentine film ‘La pelea de mi Vida.’ She was one of the film’s key characters.
Lali’s singing career began in 2007 when she shaped a pop band called ‘Teen Angels’ with her ‘Casi Angeles’ co-stars. The band was a commercial success, and Lali’s career as a singer was launched. The group recorded six albums, five of which were certified platinum and one of which was certified gold. She has modelled for ‘Promesse,’ ‘KEFF’ body spray,’ ‘Lara Teens,’ and ‘Carefree’ feminine wipes. ‘Billboard,’ ‘Seventeen,’ and ‘Cosmopolitan,’ among others, have featured her on their covers.’
|Full Name||Mariana Elizabeth Espósito Herrera|
|Profession||Actress, songwriter, dancer, singer, director, and a model|
|Series Played||Sky Rojo, Dulce Amor, Solamente Vos, Esperenza Ma, MTV Diary, Sandro De America|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As in 2022)||30 years old|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 1991|
|Birth Place||Buenos Aires, Federal District, Argentina|
|Height||5 feet and 1 inches or 155 centimeter|
|Estimated Net Worth (As in 2021)||$ 1 – $ 5 million approx.|
Family and Relationship
|Mother||Maria Jose Riera|
|Siblings||Patricio Esposito and Ana Laura Esposito|
Lali Esposito Biography TimeLine
Lali Esposito is an Argentine singer, actress, and model who rose to fame for her role in the television series Casi Ángeles. She is one of the most popular and talented artists in Argentina, and has received numerous awards for her work in the entertainment industry.
- 1991: Lali Esposito was born on October 10th, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 2007: At the age of 16, Lali auditioned for the television series Casi Ángeles and was selected for the role of Marianella Rinaldi, which became her breakout role.
- 2008: Lali began her singing career as part of the Casi Ángeles band, which released several successful albums and went on tour.
- 2010: Lali made her film debut in the Argentine comedy Una Cita, Un Amor, Una Oportunidad.
- 2012: Lali released her first solo album, A Bailar, which was a commercial success in Argentina and other Latin American countries.
- 2013: Lali starred in the telenovela Solamente Vos, alongside Adrián Suar and Natalia Oreiro.
- 2015: Lali released her second studio album, Soy, which was praised by critics and earned her several awards, including the Gardel Award for Best Female Pop Album.
- 2016: Lali made her debut as a fashion designer, launching her own clothing line, Lali Esposito by Las Oreiro.
- 2017: Lali released her third album, Brava, which featured collaborations with international artists such as A.Chal, Mau y Ricky, and Reik.
- 2018: Lali starred in the television series La Voz Argentina, as a coach and mentor to aspiring singers.
- 2019: Lali made her debut in the Netflix series, Sky Rojo, which was created by Álex Pina, the creator of La Casa de Papel.
- 2020: Lali released her fourth studio album, Libra, which explores themes of femininity, empowerment, and self-discovery.
Childhood and early life
Mariana, popularly known by her stage name Lali, was born on October 10, 1991, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Maria Jose Riera and Carlos Esposito are her parents’ names. Ana Laura and Patricio are two of her siblings. She used to like singing and performing when she was little. She went to high school, but the institution’s name has not been revealed to the public. Lali Espósito began debuting for her TV series and films while she was a teenager. She, too, relocated to Banfield. We may assume she has spent time developing her singing and dancing talents as a professional.
Professional life and career
Lali Espósito began her acting career by appearing in various TV shows, theatrical productions, and advertisements. In 2003, she debuted as a young actor in Cris Morena’s children’s television series Rincón de Luz. In 2004, she starred in the Telenovela named Floricienta, where she played Roberta’s character, which had two seasons. Espósito made her television debut in 2007 as Marianella “Mar” Rinaldi in Casi Angeles, which was likewise conceived by Morena and produced by Cris Morena Group. It quickly became one of Argentina’s, Latin America’s, and Israel’s most popular teenage television shows.
She starred in series including ‘Dulce Amor’ in 2012 and ‘Solamente Vos’ in 2013, before landing her first major part in the TV series ‘Esperanza Ma,’ in which she played the title character, ‘Esperanza.’ She was also a judge on ‘Talento FOX,’ a Latin singing competition show. In 2012, she made her cinematic debut with the film “La pelea de mi Vida.” In the movie, she portrayed the lead role of Belén Estévez. She appeared in the concert film “Teen Angels: El Adiós,” based on her pop band “Teen Angels,” in 2013.
She took on the role of “Melissa” in the 2014 film “A Los 40.” In the Argentine film ‘That’s Not Cheating,’ she portrayed the central part of Camila Bocchi. ‘The Accused’ is the most recent movie released in 2018 with widespread critical acclaim. Many people appreciated her portrayal as ‘Dolores Dreier’ in the crime thriller.
She will be seen in the Sky Rojo Series in 2021, where she will play the significant character of Wendy. The program may also be found on Netflix.
Her relationship status is single as of October 2021. According to the information available, she does not have a novio at the moment, and she is not involved with anyone else. So, Lali Espósito does not have a boyfriend either.
Physical Appearances, Weight, and Height
Talking about her Altura (height), she is 5 feet and 1 inch or 155 centimetres approx. Also, her weight is 50 kilogram, and her body measurement is 33-24-34. Her hair and eyes colour has dark brown pigment, according to the available data.
Lali Esposito was born in Buenos aires, Federal District, Argentina, on October 10, 1991. Her current edad (age) is 30 years old as of October 2021.
Besides, Laila’s singing and acting talents have brought her a lot of money. She is a well-known artist who has done a lot of work. On September 21 2013, she had created her brand of Eponymous Perfumes and, in 2018, a clothing collection with 47 Street, in addition to her work in film and industry. She’s also done a commercial job and has increased her earnings by attending events. Her net worth is believed to be $1- 5$ million, according to reports.
Her social media, especially Instagram, has more than 9.7 million approx followers, which is huge. Her Instagram handle is @lalioficial. She has a verified Instagram profile and is active. Talking about her Twitter account, which is @lalioficial, has more than 6.4 million fan following and has verified Twitter account to her name. Her Facebook account to her name is @Lali which has more than 974 thousand followers.
She also has a YouTube account named Lali with more than 1.65 million subscribers, where she posts her Canciones videos and audios. Some of her canciones are named Sin querer queriendo, Ego, Boomerang, Caliente, and more.
Did you know?
- She made an appearance on Talento FOX as a judge on the show.
- In 2012, she made her cinematic debut in La pelea de mi vida.
- Peter Lanzani was her boyfriend at the time (2006-2010).
- Lali is a representative for the Lara Teens lingerie line.
- She presently resides in Palermo, Argentina.