Who is Lindsey Kraft?
Lindsey Kraft is a well-known actress who is most known for her work on television. Lindsey was born in New York on January 23, 1983. Her appearance in the movies gives such impactful results as some films, such as Epic Movie, The Accidental Husband, A Futile and Stupid Gesture, and Netflix’s Grace and Frankie.
Lindsey is included among the most popular celebs on Popular Bio. In addition, those born on January 23 were ranked on the list. Have a place on the list of the most well-known TV actresses. Lindsey Kraft, who is 35 years old, is one of the celebrities.
|Full Name||Lindsey Kraft|
|Series Played||A Futile and Stupid Gesture, Why Women Kill, Them: Covenant, increasing pick Movie (2007), Nostalgia (2018)|
Birthday and Zodiac
|Age (As in 2022)||39 years old|
|Date of Birth||January 23, 1983|
|Birth Place||New York|
|School/University||University Of Maryland|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Estimated Net Worth (As in 2021)||$1.5 million|
Family and Relationship
Lindsey Kraft Biography TimeLine
Lindsey Kraft is a renowned American actress known for her outstanding performances in film, television, and theatre. Born on January 23, 1983, in Long Island, New York, she grew up with a passion for acting and pursued it throughout her career. Lindsey Kraft has proven to be an incredibly talented actress, showcasing her versatility in different genres. She has been recognized for her performances and continues to make a significant impact in the entertainment industry. Lindsey’s journey continues, and her fans look forward to seeing her in more exciting projects.
- 1983: Lindsey Kraft was born in Long Island, New York, United States.
- 2001-2005: She attended the University of Maryland, College Park, where she studied theatre and performed in several productions.
- 2006: Lindsey made her first appearance on screen with a minor role in the television series “Law & Order: Criminal Intent.”
- 2007: She landed a recurring role in the popular TV series “The Battery’s Down.”
- 2010: Lindsey appeared in the comedy film “Get Him to the Greek” alongside Jonah Hill and Russell Brand.
- 2012: She played the role of Phoebe in the musical “Cry-Baby” at the La Jolla Playhouse.
- 2013: Lindsey guest-starred in an episode of the hit TV series “Veep.”
- 2014: She landed a recurring role in the TV series “Getting On” and “The McCarthys.”
- 2015: Lindsey played the role of Allison in the romantic-comedy film “Someone Marry Barry.”
- 2016: She appeared in the comedy film “Dirty 30” alongside YouTubers Mamrie Hart, Grace Helbig, and Hannah Hart.
- 2017: Lindsey guest-starred in an episode of the TV series “Grace and Frankie.”
- 2018: She appeared in the films “The Happytime Murders” and “The Amityville Murders.”
- 2019: Lindsey played the role of Sam in the comedy film “Happy Anniversary” and appeared in an episode of “The Big Bang Theory.”
- 2020: She appeared in the television series “Dummy” and “The Kominsky Method.”
- 2021: Lindsey Kraft appeared in the television series “The Flight Attendant.”
Lindsey Kraft Childhood and Early Life
Lindsey hasn’t revealed much about her private life, but she has revealed a few details. Hopefully, she will change her mind and share more information about her personal life with her fans as she also looks like a barbie doll. But as a source, her family is very modern and grew up in a contemporary family.
Kraft worked as a model before becoming an actress. After all, She went to the University of Maryland for her education.
Lindsey Kraft Professional Life and Career
Lindsey began her career as a model, but after only a few minor roles, she switched to acting and made her television debut in 2005 on “Law & Order: Trial by Jury.” She also had a role in the drama-comedy “The Accidental Husband” in 2008, which is somehow very romantic.
Lindsey’s career progressed, and she began to be cast in increasingly important and well-known roles, increasing her popularity. She was cast as Phoebe in the television series “Backwash” (2010-2011) in 2010, and as Susan Cromwell in the television film “Tagged” in 2011.
She played Tara Reed in the TV series “Dating Rules from My Future Self” in 2012 and Marguerite Macaw in the TV comedy series “Getting On” in 2013. (2013-2015). Lindsey gained a celebrity as a result of the show’s success.
She continued to have a great career by guest-starring in some TV shows, including “2 Broke Girls” (2014), “Veep” (2014), “Chasing Life” (2015), and others, until being cast as Allison in the TV comedy series “Grace and Frankie” in 2017. (2017-2019).
She starred as Gwyneth Cravens in the film “A Futile and Stupid Gesture” in 2018, and most recently as Claire in the TV comedy criminal drama series “Why Women Kill” (2019-). She is now working on the TV horror series “Them: Covenant.”
Lindsey Kraft Relationships, Husband/ Wife, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Lindsey Kraft has not revealed her relationship status in public yet. There is no information about her married life, like her husband, children, parents, and children. It has been rumoured that she is dating an actor Andrew Leeds, but she hadn’t revealed much about their relationship, including how they met and when the romance began.
Lindsey Kraft Physical Appearance: Height/Weight/ Age
Lindsey is 5ft 3ins tall, or 1.6m, and it is also considered her height like a lake bell, having weighed about 115 pounds or 52 kilograms. Her vital statistics are unknown for the time being, albeit she appears to be in good shape. Her brown eyes are framed by black hair.
Lindsey Kraft Net Worth
Lindsey Kraft is one of the wealthiest TV actresses and one of the most popular. According to Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider, Lindsey Kraft’s net worth is estimated to be $1.5 million. In addition to Epic Movie (2007), Nostalgia (2018), and A Futile and Stupid Gesture, Kraft has appeared in many other films (2018).
Lindsey Kraft Social Media
Lindsey Kraft has roughly 11.2k Instagram followers and 481 Twitter followers, but she does not appear to be active on Facebook.
Did You Know?
- Lindsey Kraft is a 35-year-old woman.
- She has a younger sister.
- His birthday is January 23, and he was born in the year 1983.
- Lindsey has also done plastic surgery.
- Aquarius is the zodiac sign of Kraft.